- In the above we have highlighted quite a few of the common every-day acts and gestures. But since we focus on the making of a woman in this series we feel it appropriate to highlight some of the deeds that are particularly noticed and appreciated when displayed by a lady.
- When you mention your enemies speak about them with respect – not matter what they did – they are human and still deserve respect (Yes, I do mean you’re ex too!)
- Dress appropriately for the occasion. Yes, this is a tricky one but do you’re best. A lady never deliberately sticks out of the crowd.
- Cut the whining and complaining. Seriously, who like a girl that constantly whines and nothing is ever perfect for her? Take what you’ve been given with grace and use it to the best of your ability – however meager it may be.
- Honesty. One of the greatest attributes bestowed upon mankind. Use it with tact and pride.
- Project yourself – real, human, feminine, (and slightly imperfect!) with spirit and vitality. Don’t try and be a copycat. You’re unique – embrace it.
- Be charming. Strive to be lovely, use small-talk and your smile.
- Cut out the crudeness. Enough said.
- Know how to handle yourself and your emotions. Know what makes you upset, angry, depressed, moody. Learn how to curb the unloveliness. Yes, this takes time and effort maybe a bit of actually trying and failing but remember that old saying, “practice makes perfect?”.
- Be punctual. If you’re late – apologize beforehand.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
What Makes a Woman a LADY?
article:via:graceandpoise.wordpress.com, images :google, tumblr